Lots of stuff going on with the PTSA! Join in on the fun!!
Join us for Happy Hour
Join us at Endo Brewing on November 15th starting at 5:45 for a happy hour to learn more about the PTSA and chat with other Meadowlark parents! We’ll be there til 7:30 and we can’t wait to chat with PTSA members and with families who want to learn more about the PTSA.
Volunteer of the Month: Erika Laing
Erika has been an outstanding volunteer with the Meadowlark PTSA. Most significantly, she was key in bringing in many AWESOME sponsors for the Meadowlark Mingle last spring, including finding businesses to donate the many, many items that were auctioned during the silent auction during the Mingle. Even this fall, Erika is still steadfastly following through to ensure the sponsors are appropriately recognized and thanked for all that they have done for our school. For this, we send a sincere THANK YOU to Erika!
- Thank you to Christopher Najera and Empire Foods for the generous pantry foods donation to the culinary makerspace!!
- Thank you to all the families who donated food and drinks for the staff conferences. The staff loved the meals and are very grateful to our school community.
- Huge thanks to Meadowlark parent, Jeanette Porter, for organizing all the conference dinners!!
- Thank you to all those who came out for Walk and Roll to School Day!! Special thank you to Shannon Kaple for organizing and running the event and Angie Dornier for photographing. More than 100 pairs of shoes were collected – they went to Ecocycle who is partnering with countries around the world to provide shoes for those in need.
Nutcracker by Boulder Philharmonic
Come out and see a wonderful production by the Boulder Philharmonic at the Macky Auditorium at CU. The performance will be conducted by our own Mrs. Lewis’s husband, Gary Lewis. Meadowlark PTSA will receive 20% of ALL tickets purchased through the form.
If you’d like to support Meadowlark and plan to enjoy The Nutcracker this year, please:
- Print this form
- Fill it out
- Make check payable to: Boulder Philharmonic or attach cash
- Drop off at the main office! DEADLINE: Nov. 5
Mod Pizza Dine Out Nov 6
Dine Out with us at Mod Pizza on November 6 from 4:00-8:00 PM. You must mention MEADOWLARK at checkout and Mod Pizza will donate back 20% on those orders. –
Reloadable King Soopers gift cards
Reload those King Soopers cards every time you stop for food and gas!! We will be drawing a winner every month to win a $25 gift card to King Soopers. If you need a card, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
FREE MONEY SPOTLIGHT: Shutterfly Storefront
Looking to order holiday cards? Or maybe a photo book for a special someone?
Meadowlark PTSA now has a Shutterfly Storefront and will earn 13% of all sales purchased through this link, so feel free to share with friends and family. Coupons and promotions can still be applied and we will receive 13% of order total.
Thanks for supporting Meadowlark through this and all our other FREE MONEY fundraisers!
New “Free Money” Fundraising Opportunity: Market Day Local
Market Day Local is a social enterprise company based in Longmont, Colorado. Their mission is to offer schools a healthy fundraiser while building a community bridge between school fundraising, local farms and healthy food.
Here’s how it works:
You make purchases and pay for meat and produce through Market Day Local’s on-line farmers market. There are two delivery options:
- Market Day Local drops orders every Wednesday between 2:45 and 3:45 at Meadowlark and our PTSA receives 10% of each sale.
- Starting November 1st, they will be offering home delivery for orders over $40.00. If you choose the home delivery option, our school receives 6% of each sale.
The home delivery option is a easy way for your school to raise money and a convenient way for families to have access to organic fruits & veggies year-round.
It’s easy to get started:
Register with Market Day Local here and choose Meadowlark from the drop-down list.
Use the coupon at the right and get started!!!
Please check Help at School to see if there are any volunteer activities you might be interested in helping out with. Here are a few of the needs that are coming up in the next few weeks:
- October 31 – Halloween parade
- One more volunteer is needed to help check in guests
- November 8 Family Academy
- Two people at check-in table and two door greeters needed – you can still participate in the Family Academy if you fill these roles.
There are also many ongoing volunteer opportunities you may be interested in. Please check Help at School to sign up: