If you would like to donate to the PTSA, please use this link.
The PTSA offers many fundraising opportunities to help fund enhancements that make our children’s educational experience true to the Learning Communities and Project-Based Learning (PBL) models.
Here’s a great overview that Principal Caldwell wrote to describe Meadowlark’s Maker Culture and some of the enhancements that funds raised by our PTSA may help pay for.
Learn about the variety of fundraising activities below, or choose from the drop-down menu above under Fundraising. Also, please take a look at the awesome sponsors our school has been lucky to have worked with since opening in 2017.
- Use a PTSA-“issued” King Soopers reloadable gift card to purchase their groceries.
- Tell the cashier that you want your Grandrabbits Bunny Bucks to go to Meadowlark School (be sure to specify that it is the Meadowlark K-8, not Meadowlark Preschool!)
- Milk Caps for Moola and Box Tops for Education – Bring in your Longmont Dairy caps, and Box Tops for Education to earn money for our school.
- Set up Meadowlark School as your charitable organization on Amazon Smile and use Amazon Smile every time you shop on Amazon and Amazon donates a percentage of your purchases to the school!
- Meadowlark PTSA has partnered with Premier Members Credit Union and the LIFE (Loan Interest for Education) program they offer as a “no cost” way to raise money for our school community.
- Terracycle recycling program – Recycle everyday products through our school and Meadowlark will get $$!
- Meadowlark’s PTSA is a certified charitable giving organization with Benevity. If your workplace uses Benevity for corporate giving, please consider giving to Meadowlark!
- Donate services and/or goods for the Silent Auction or reach out to local business, family, or friends who can contribute to the Meadowlark Mingle – our annual school carnival/fundraiser!
- Buying furniture? Mention Meadowlark at American Furniture Warehouse and 2-4% of your purchase will go to Meadowlark PTSA!
- Do you purchase photos, make photo albums, or buy fun photo trinkets at Shutterfly? Meadowlark will get 13% of all orders placed using the Meadowlark storefront link!
If you have ideas to share or would like to get involved send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.