Can you believe it’s already almost October? (And that the crisp fall weather is finally arriving?) The first full month of the school year has been a smashing success for the school, staff, students, and the Parent, Teacher, Student Association. Here are some highlights of what the PTSA has accomplished and some requests for your participation.
- The PTSA was given $900 from the Miner’s Tavern Dine Out proceeds! THANK YOU, Miner’s Tavern – and everyone who came out to eat on Thursday.
- Please join us for the next Dine Out at Mod Pizza on 11/6 from 4-8 pm. Must mention MEADOWLARK at checkout!!
- Look for Terracycle recycling bins at all three entrances to the school and NEW apple sauce pouch recycling station in the Heart.
- We are now participating in a Shutterfly storefront and will receive 13% of all orders placed through this link: http://meadowlarkptsa.shutterflystorefront.com/
- Please use your reloadable King Soopers gift card so Meadowlark can receive 5% back on your purchases!! If you don’t have one and would like one, contact Jessica Diamond at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The PTSA presented a $20,000 check to Meadowlark School as a result of last year’s very successful fundraising year. Thank you to all who made that happen!
- If you haven’t already, please become a PTSA member (and register your Meadowlark students as PTSA members, too!)
- There are MANY volunteer opportunities at Meadowlark School. You do NOT have to be a PTSA member to volunteer. If you’re interested in volunteering, please visit the PTSA website’s Volunteering page to learn more. (Hint, hint: Volunteer opportunities are managed through Help at School – sign up for your account today and get volunteering!!)