Already know you want to become a member, just need to sign up and pay your dues? Click here!
Want to learn more about PTSAs in general and the purpose and values of Meadowlark’s PTSA? Click here.
Why become a PTSA member?
As a PTSA member at Meadowlark School, you can:
- Develop relationships and explore volunteer opportunities while advocating for all of our kids.
- Get to know Meadowlark School and see how Meadowlark students spend their day. It’s a great way to show your student(s) your engagement in their school and community and your investment in their education.
- Build relationships with staff, parents, and students through collaboration. Having an active PTSA helps make our students, Meadowlark School, and our community stronger.
- Gain access to Local, State, and National PTA resources, training materials and webinars, relevant educational legislative information, and exclusive member benefits.
Don’t have any time to commit to PTSA activities?
That’s OK!!! There is no obligation to attend meetings or volunteer as a PTSA member. We want you involved as much or as little as your schedule allows!
Simply becoming a PTSA member is the biggest way you can help at Meadowlark. Your membership dues will support the state and national PTSA address legislative issues in Colorado and across the nation.
Our PTSA does have an active fundraising program, as well. There are many ways you can support Meadowlark in your day-to-day activities (like grocery shopping at King Soopers or shopping via Amazon Smile and linking your Smile account to Meadowlark…for more information, see our Fundrasing page). Our fundraisers help fund after school programs, teacher grants for classroom enrichment, technology & creative arts supplies, classroom materials, hospitality, parent communication, PTSA administrative costs, and so much more!
Dues are as follows:
- $10 for one adult membership
- $18 for two adult memberships
- $8 for teacher membership
- $7 for student membership
Dues include membership in the National Parent Teacher Association (PTA) and the Colorado PTA.
Dues are tax-deductible.
Paid members have voting rights. This means they can vote on the annual budget, by-laws, and elections.
There are three general PTSA meetings per school year.
Become a member
Ready to become a member now? Click here.