Welcome to the Meadowlark School’s Parent, Teacher, and Student Association’s (PTSA) website! Please click the link in the right menu bar to follow our Facebook page and also click the FOLLOW button to get email updates for this site, so you’ll be in the know when it comes to all things PTSA!!
The PTSA at Meadowlark School in Erie, Colorado provides support to our students and staff by offering volunteering opportunities, advocating for all students, and engaging parents in their child’s education.
If you haven’t already, please consider becoming a member of our PTSA!
Announcement– Open Board Member Positions for the 2020-2021 school year!
- Vice President
Current PTSA board members and committee chairs:
- President: Crickey Holshey
- Vice President: Jordan Tarry
- Secretary/Membership Chair: Dan Kundert
- Treasurer: Chris Nelson
- Volunteer Coordinator: Kristie Hamilton
- Communications Chair: Dorrit Sederstrom
- Fundraising Chair: Jessica Diamond
- Hospitality Chair: to be elected
If you have general questions and are not sure who to direct them to, shoot us a message at email@example.com.